Monday, February 7, 2022

VxT releases some great music for the world

 VxT releases "Reminiscent" & it's refreshing, dope, and long lasting.  The project pops off with "Stop" and the vibe of this song is immaculate.  I pretty much love all of the production on every song on this project.  Track 2 is "Brown Boy Flow" and VxT really does his thing on this one.  A Hard beat over some dope lyrics is always a win for me.  With the piano keys on "Hey Dad", VxT gets emotional and vulnerable on this one & it sounds amazing.  I love to hear an artist dig deep into their soul and release music like this.  "Worth" is another one of my favorites on the project.  With the harmonizing vocals, and thoughtful lyrics, this is a standout track.  To be honest, this song gives me Drake vibes. I love the versatility on songs like "Free" & "Way too long" then to go into another song like "Paint a picture".  This is a great all around album, I feel like this album has something for everybody to enjoy. VxT expresses himself to the fullest on the last track "First Love".  This song is full of emotions & thoughts over a smooth laid back beat.  VxT did what needed to be done on this project.

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment