Sunday, February 27, 2022

J-Rod Brown did it his way!!!

 This feels like a dope motion picture!!!! J-Rod Brown releases "My Way" featuring Iva Joe & Gr3ys0n and it's refreshing and it sounds good.  The beginning of the song alone gave me chills and built my anticipation level.  J-Rod didn't let me down at all with this song right here.  "What if world domination brought world peace, would you submit"...whenever you hear a rapper start his verse off with something like that, you should already know the song is going to be crazy.  This is what I call that real rap and it's over a dope rap beat.  These guys on this track are certainly rapping on varsity levels.  "Your way or highway, my lane always been straight".  Another wonderful thing about this song is that every verse sounds good...the length of the song is great...the feel of the song is great...the subject matter is great.  J-Rod Brown, Iva Joe, & Gr3ys0n really did what needed to be done on this song.  I will be playing this song for a long time right here.  DOPE!

 



LINK: https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/jrodbrown/my-way-feat-iva-joe--gr3ys0n

No comments:

Post a Comment