Sunday, February 20, 2022

GROWTH by JOE GLASS III

   This "GROWTH" project by Joe Glass III is invigorating & fascinating.  Everything about all of these songs are refreshing & different.  Everything pops off with "Reason" & it's certainly a vibe.  After that is "Dirt" but let's get into track #3 which is "LUV".  It's something so soulful about "LUV" and at the same time it's eclectic. The way that bass is dropping on "HAD" puts a smile on my face since i'm a big fan of bass on almost every song I hear.  It's something special about "Sprout", I don't know if it's the horns at the beginning or just how smooth the beat is overall.  "Growth" sounds and feels like something i'm supposed to hear while i'm on an island while sipping something nice & enjoying a view.  "Gardens" give me a cool jazz, hip-hop vibe.  I wouldn't mind seeing this performed somewhere in real life so I can enjoy it in the physical.  This "So Far" is probably easily my favorite on the project.  When a song catches my attention like this one did at the beginning it's usually a great song & that is the case with this song.  This one is so smooth, clean, and groovy.  I love it!!!! "It's Okay" is one of those feel good songs that's addictive and it has a high replay factor.  I'm always a fan of hearing songs that got a lot of soul in them and "Green" is one of those songs.  From the horns, the vocals, the old school feel....something about it takes me to the 70's & I don't even know much about the 70's because I wasn't born but this song is one of those songs for sure.  Without a doubt this "GROWTH" project is multifaceted, exhilarating, and is dope to hear.  Pretty much everything on here sounds different from the track before or after so I feel like it's something for everybody on this "GROWTH" masterpiece by Joe Glass III.  





No comments:

Post a Comment