Friday, January 28, 2022

Byron Bank is speaking that real, pay attention!!!

 Byron Bank releases "Fak'n" & this is some of that real music that I feel everyone needs to hear. Byron is speaking on people being unloyal & all around fake friends.  Byron delivers bars perfectly on this song.  The hook is catchy & relatable.  I love a dope song that is full of substance & this is exactly what this is.  "Leveled up, but they stayed the same".  This song by Byron Bank has me anxious to hear more music.  The production is top tier on this song as well.  When Byron said "9 out of 10, it be your own people", I felt that line right there in my soul.  I love the first verse on this song but this second verse just touched me deeply.  Every line!!! Pay attention to Byron Bank & you can learn some things!!!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment