Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Love letters from space cassette is something special!!!!!

 Sometimes a song can feel & sound so good that it enhances your entire mood.  Once the first song "Love is the answer" came on, I instantly started to feel better & increased the volume.  This song is a masterpiece and i'm convinced it was created from the soul.  Followed up with "When you walk in" & this is a smooth, lovely track.  The guitar solo playing at the 2:59 mark is immaculate if I must say so.  Another favorite of mine on the project is "One Future" & it's most likely will be on that you will have on repeat.  "The note in her hand" starts out as something relaxing and smooth then the uptempo transition hits half way through & it's perfect.  Just like a song can enhance your entire mood, sometimes a song title can get me interested & anxious to hear a song.  That song is "Purple Rain" & let's just say I wasn't disappointed at all.  Let's just say I was singing along to the entire song pretty much.  Side B is an acoustic version of all the songs on Side A & it's refreshing to hear.  I'm just a big fan of acoustic versions anyway.  This project is something special & I highly recommend that you listen to it.  Listen to it twice.  

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment