Friday, February 11, 2022

No Serial Killer? Listen & you won't be disappointed

 No Serial Killer; with the first full song "Bird Of Prey", the eclectic keys & soothing voice caught my attention as soon as the song came on.  "Deep in my heart, there is a place you can find where I dream", "Deep in my heart" is a song that takes me places & runs thoughts through my mind while it plays.  The titled track "Anyway", is stressing one of my favorite quotes "the best things in life are free".  This song touched me for sure because I'm always trying to get people to see that the best things in life are free & money can't buy everything.  Sometimes a song title will win me over before I ever hear it & that's exactly what happened with "I Luv Myself".  This is one of my favorite songs on the entire project.  I love the hook and the guitar riffs on it.  "Make it beautiful" is one of the more groovy tracks on the project and I am a fan of this one as well.  The lyrics get a little emotional on "Close Ta You" & it will have you reminiscent for a while.  I like the variety of this entire album, it's something for everybody.  "Some things are best left unsaid" but I have to speak on this guitar that's playing on "Never Give Up" & it's certainly amazing.  This is a motivational song & i'm sure it will enhance anyone's mental capacity while listening.  "Summer" is another one of the smooth tracks that is featured on this project as well.  "Delight of my life" is another one that caught my attention as well.  I love the keys on it & it's one of the ones that I wish I was longer even though it's already 5 minutes.  All & all, this is a dope project with a variety of songs that anyone can enjoy.  Go through the songs and you are guaranteed to find something that you will like.  


https://noserialkiller.bandcamp.com/album/no-serial-killer





No comments:

Post a Comment