Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Welcome to Tha Cream!!! These songs feel good!!!!

   The nostalgic feeling I got when I heard the first song on the project sparked my interest.  "Every man I know done took chances, especially if he building finances".  This is my type of rap & it's always a blessing to hear.  Welcome to Tha Cream!!! THE CA$HLIFE!!! "Addiction" is song number two and I love the way the beat is knocking and I can relate to the lyrics.  You can hear the authentic-ness in the verses.  The real ones will be able to relate to this project.  "Part Time Grinders" is another track that is super dope and relatable.  The beat and the wordplay mesh so good together.  This "Rozay Mindframe" feels so good.  I had to put this one on repeat for almost 30 minutes.  "When you come from the bottom, yeah the journey the blessing".  This song here is simply perfection & the vibe is immaculate.  If someone can tell me they don't feel this song then I don't want to be around that person.  "Figures" is one of those groovy beats that got the replay factor as well.  This one makes me want to get in my car and take a drive around the city with it blasting at ignorant levels.  The story telling on the song "Visions" is top tier & shows excellent rap skills.  "The streets ain't built for no weakness, surrounded by the wicked & these demons".  Another line that caught me was "don't think your ass immortal from the trail & error".  With the last song being another hard song "Final Words", I can say that this project is one of the best of the year.  Everything you need to hear & desire to hear is in this collection of songs.  Top tier rapping, dope production, different subject matters, & creativity.  Ahhyesss!!! Welcome to Tha Cream!!!! 


Artist - THE CA$HLIFE

Album titled: CREAM 222. : Cashlife Muzik vol 1

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/7Mb2GhTBv4VukJEJnncL2W?si=GQOyT4V2SY2T6xzhXQccUQ

Apple: https://music.apple.com/us/album/cream-222-cashlife-muzik-vol-1/1609401934

YouTube: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_mo6wESG5AVv8b2gwIUG_nO0WsMhTlwY-M

No comments:

Post a Comment