Thursday, February 17, 2022

I want to know WHAT WOULD PETTY DO / 89 Mojo


 89 Mojo releases "What Would Petty Do" & it's amazing. The first word that came to my mind when it came on was "groovy"...the beat is so groovy and smooth so my attention is captured very quickly.  This is one of those feel good songs that I can hear and see the whole bar dancing and singing to it as it plays after a long week of work.  This is song is a vibe and it's catchy as well.  I have to admit, I have been wondering "What would petty do" before so I absolutely feel this song.  I love the lyrics & I can relate to every single line.  I don't know who is playing this guitar on this song but GOD it's amazing.  All in all., this song sounds well produced & well written.  This is one of those songs that every one can feel & play out loud.  I wouldn't mind watching 89 Mojo perform this live somewhere real soon.  Put it on repeat!!!

<iframe allow="autoplay *; encrypted-media *; fullscreen *" frameborder="0" height="150" style="width:100%;max-width:660px;overflow:hidden;background:transparent;" sandbox="allow-forms allow-popups allow-same-origin allow-scripts allow-storage-access-by-user-activation allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation" src="https://embed.music.apple.com/us/album/what-would-petty-do/1609760099?i=1609760100"></iframe>


No comments:

Post a Comment