Monday, February 21, 2022

I'm Happy In My Gloom, the new dope project

 This "Happy in my gloom" album by Rapn Frizzy is simply dope. The intro track "Happy in my gloom" is remarkable. I love the beat change towards the end & it gives me those real hip-hop vibes that I grew up on. The production on this album is handled by 1bart, Anthony Maidona and Amaze88. "Bananas" f. Cartel Cardo starts off with something that sounds like a xylophone & I love it. I love the aggressiveness of the lyrics & the wordplay. "Grayscale" is one of those tracks where Rapn Frizzy gets in his introspective bag & this is a stand out track. Jodah Feenom shows up on "Luncheon" & this is one that's going to rattle your speakers. "I need a luncheon". I can see me bouncing to this one in the club on a good Friday night with a drink in my hand. Judah Feenom's verse is exceptional by the way!! Madison Root makes an appearance on "Skin" and this is another one that I believe most people will enjoy. "Company Style" is a feel good, fun, and upbeat song. This features Judah Feenom & Mr. Muthafuckin Exquire. "I made her sleep on the couch, company style". I can honestly say this might be the best song on the project. The catchy hook, the beat, and every verse is perfect. "Swag girl vs Business woman" is another one that I can vibe to as well. Overall this "Happy in my gloom" project is cohesive & musical. I highly suggest you check this one out by Rapn Frizzy.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment