Wednesday, July 6, 2022

LaRussell & this is "20 Shots" is powerful!!!!

 It's rare these days that a song can give me chills and have goosebumps all over me.  This song did it!! This song is authentic and so honest.  The words, the content, the message, the everything!!! I literally had tears in my eyes as I watched this video.  You can actually hear the pain in LaRussell's voice as he raps.  You can tell everything that he is saying is coming from a deep place & it puts his soul on this track.  This song made me FEEL, this song made me THINK, this song made me REFLECT, this song is POWERFUL.  The world needs to hear this.  20 Shots by LaRussell is something special.

LaRussell - 20 Shots (Music Video)

 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7BZkvHQLWis" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment