Saturday, July 2, 2022

Karma Town blesses us with Please Stop

 

"Please stop" by Karma town is something unique and special. I absolutely love the instrumentation & the thought provoking lyrics. I also love that the lyrics are relatable on a grand scale to me and that makes me want to play this song over & over. Sometimes a beat & lyrics mesh together perfectly and something like this is created. This is certainly one of those songs that you may want to put on repeat and listen over & over. I can go to this song 10 years from now & it still will sound good. It may just resonate with me even more in the future. As far now...I'm calling it early, "Please Stop" by Karma Town is a classic. Lyrics with meaning, lyrics with substance, lyrics that can take my mind places will always win me over. Karma Town, great job!






No comments:

Post a Comment