Friday, November 12, 2021

Karl Mccann with something new and creative

 Karl McCann pops off the self titled album track "Eleven. The vibe of the song is smooth, the keys are sultry & the strings blends well with the vocals. The next track "Sorry" is full of emotion & its almost like you can hear the remorse in Karl's voice. From the first few seconds of "Dust" I already knew I would like it. I like the vocal arrangements & overall feel of the song. Karl captures my ear on "Because I'm pure", this is one of the songs you can actually feel when you listen to it. I also like "The surface", the musical instrumentation of this song is refreshing. "Kos" is a different feeling from everything in the project & is a solid way to end this eccentric project.



<iframe src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/album/4V86fppD10yeXup2wuCm7B?utm_source=generator" width="100%" height="380" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen="" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; fullscreen; picture-in-picture"></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment