Friday, November 12, 2021

Ghost in the doorway is something special

 Ghost in the doorway by Marshmellow Overcoat is something special. The project pops off with "You've just gotta believe me" & this song feels good. The amazing vocals, the drums, and the overall feel of this song is amazing. I can hear me out riding in my car with this on repeat or maybe even out at a bar singing my heart out. The guitar & the drums on "Ghost in the doorway" are top tier and this is another grooving song. "Cried at the rain" is another one on this project that I truly enjoyed. Marshmellow Overcoat takes it to another level with this song right here. "Realize what is under your control", those words alone capture me on the title track "Realize". This is one of the ones you will have on repeat for sure. Can I get some peace of mind? I love it! This song right here might just be the soundtrack of the year. We all need a peace of mind. "Get it all out" reminds me of something I would hear as a kid growing up. It's some of that feel good music with amazing instrumentation. "Never wanted it to be this way" is one of those songs where I feel like the lyrics will touch your soul if you really listen to it. "Tide's High" opens up with the piano & you can tell its going to be something special as the last track on the project. This is the perfect ending to an extremely fantastic project that I feel like anyone can enjoy. Marshmellow Overcoat delivers an amazing project.

https://marshmellowovercoat.bandcamp.com/

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment