Monday, November 1, 2021

A Novel Way to Spend an Hour" by Dr. Optimiser

The experimentational instrumentation of "A Novel Way to Spend an Hour" by Dr. Optimiser is something the world needs to hear. The build-up of the lead track "Enter Transmission" puts me in a trance & gives me a feeling of what's to come with this 12 song, project. I absoutely love the vibe on "Standing on houses", the beat is addictive & Zoe Maria handles the vocals & does a wonderful job. The eclectic sounds of "True" is also one of my favorites on the project. "Endomorph" has a sneaky-bounce feel to it that I certainly won't get tired of. This track right here feels good & I like the placement of it on the project right after "Inroads". The production on "Ghost lights" is out of this world. This song features Pale Pink & is one of the ones you will have to play on repeat. If you're looking for great production and some superb vocals every now and again, then this is a must-have for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment