Monday, June 27, 2022

TopShotta Fi releases "New Meta"

 This "New Meta" project by TopShotta Fi pops off the right way.  The first song "Out the hole" instantly catches my attention and that's always important to me. I like the laid back flow & I like the way he switched up the flow on this track as well.  I knew from that point that TopShotta Fi had to be a versatile artist.  "Breaking the curse" is one of the stand out tracks on the project.  The word play, the flow, the beat selection is all the way perfect on this one.  I love the vibe on this "Bitter End" song, this is my favorite.  That line that caught me was "Shawty I can do bad by myself, i'm so toxic i'm good by myself", I feel like he got in my brain & wrote that bar.  This song here gone be the one that EVERYBODY loves.  Chuku100 makes an appearance on "Bullzeye", "I'm sure these little niggas think they could guard us, I been through struggles so I'm keeping my guard up, In life you only go as far as your wallet".  "Don't come cheap" is another song that touched my soul.  That's how you know when a song will last forever, if it touches your soul then you probably will like/love that song forever.  On "In your city" TopShotta Fi, you can tell he is ready to have a good time.  This is one of those feel good songs that I love to hear on an album.  The album closes out with "Armada" & I can say this is a solid project.  From top to bottom, this album is enjoyable, versatile, refreshing & dope.  I'm looking forward to hearing more from TopShotta Fi in the future.  



No comments:

Post a Comment